3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Through the Deep Waters by Kim Vogel Sawyer Book Review














My review;
This is another heartwarming story by Kim Vogel Sawyer. There were times while I read the book I was mad,  glad and happy, at all different times, Dinah is a young girl with what she believes to be a unforgivable secret. She meets a wonderful named Amos. Just when she starts to believe that she is going to be given another chance, her past finally catches up to her.  Can they forget her past mistake and make a new life for themselves? I really enjoyed this book. I love every book I have read by this author. I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book by Blogging for Books for books for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1