3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tealight Candles Deluxe Stark White - Box of 125 Review







Quality Tealight candles in aluminum tins, stark white, package of 125. . Tea lights are a practical choice for every day life, from elegant dining to keeping some food warm, these quality tealights are the ideal choice. European made with a unique pour to prevent early burn-out. Box of 125 evenly stacked to prevent smudging in transit. Candles are completely wrapped in shrink wrap inside the box to keep them in place throughout their journey to you.
 
  • - 4-5 Hour burn
    - Stark White Paraffin, non-scented
    - Box of 125, made in Europe 




My review;

I have tried different kinds of Tealight candles, but I really liked these. The quality was really great and they burn longer than some of the others. They are just the right size for everyday use. When they are done you just dispose of properly. I highly recommend these for use for everyday. I received these for the purpose of a review from Tomoson and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1