3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bible Stories Gone Crazy by Josh Edwards & Emiliano Migliardo Book Tour and Book Review






Bible Stories Gone Crazy!


Josh Edwards & Emiliano Migliardo

Eight Bible stories are depicted in bright color and comic, cartoony illustrations. There is a sentence or two explaining the scene at the top, and then details to spot, mistakes to find, and questions to answer along the sides of the picture, such as, "Did Noah's workmen REALLY have power tools?" and "How many rabbits are in the picture?" Children will love scouring the illustrations to find the answers...
 
 
My review;
 
"Bible Stories Gone Crazy" by authors Josh Edwaeds & Emilano Migliardo is an adorable well written and illustrated book for children. As you read each of the 8 stories that are depicted there are questions written that the reader can answer. Some are silly or just downright funny. Any child that reads this book will love it. I even thought it was adorable. It is a great way to introduce the Bible to young children and a great way for them to understand that things were really different in those times. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book for the purpose of a review by Kregel Publications and these are all my opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1