3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July!!!

One thing I have learned in the past year is that I am happy that there is still a way for parents to homeschool their children. I do not think that we are teaching our children enough about how to love America and how to be proud to be an American in our schools. As an ex Board of Education member I am appalled when I watch shows on television where the reporter goes to the street and asks questions about our country. Almost all of them know nothing of history or how government works. I know when I graduated high school I had to have taken and PASSED US History. Maybe if our children learned about our forefathers and what they had to go through they will be proud to be American.   Just my thoughts on an important day, Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1