3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, August 21, 2017

Webinar The 5 Big Lies You have Been Told About Self-Publishing and Why They Tell Them




The ad promised riches.

All I had to do was purchase their product to learn the secrets of self-publishing, and the money would start rolling in.

Fortunately for me, I’d bought enough snake oil over the years from ads that promised I could rub away that ugly scratch on my car’s fender, or let a little robot clean my apartment while I relaxed.  Which is an excellent idea—if only it worked. The truth is there is no magic bullet, and ads that promise one are more than misleading, they’re deceiving.

There’s nothing more misleading than all the information that’s out there about self-publishing. If you are a writer interested in self-publishing, everywhere you turn you’re hearing conflicting information: Self-publishing is hard, self-publishing is easy, self-published authors don’t make any money. Use Scrivener, don’t use Scrivener. It’s enough to make you go batty.




The truth is, self-publishing isn’t for everyone.  In my new webinar, The 5 Big Lies You’ve Been Told About Self-Publishing, And Why They Tell Them, I break down the 5 big lies. Afterwards I discuss all of your publishing options so you can make an intelligent choice about which option is best for you.

Those of you who know me know I’ve had a lot of success in my 30 year career as a writer: Bestselling novels, a 2015 award winning novel, novels optioned by Hollywood, movie scripts, and I am an Emmy and Academy Award nominated writer. When it comes to writing, I know how to be successful, and I’d like to share some of my success secrets with you.

If you’ve thought about self-publishing but didn’t know where to begin, start here: https://app.webinarjam.net/register/43154/f8922b4d83 

Spaces are limited to the first 100 so sign up now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1